The Power Analyser UMG 508 is an all-rounder for the front door panel mounting. The device is equipped with a colourful graphic display with intuitive user interface. The extensive measuring functions, such as monitoring of short term interruptions, inrush currents, transients, harmonics up to the 40th order …) are unique in this price range.
Extensive communication options, such as RS485 (Modbus RTU, Profibus), Ethernet TCP / IP, BACnet, HTTP, FTP, SNMP, SMTP, SNTP, or DNS allow a cost effective and rapid integration into existing communication structures.
The measurement is made on 4 separate current inputs, either for three phase systems with additional measurements in N or PE or the measurement of 4 individual single-phase loads. The UMG 508 has per each current input a separate energy counter. The very large data memory of 256 MB permits the logging of all readings for months even without intermediate reading.
Areas of application
- Monitoring of a wide range of electrical and energy parameters
- Continuous monitoring of the power quality parameters
- Ethernet-Gateway for subordinate measurement devices
- Analysis of electrical faults and root cause analysis in case of power failures
- Cost centre management
- Remote monitoring for real estate management
- Usage in test facilities (e.g. in universities)