The UMG 511 power quality analyser is particularly suitable for monitoring power quality according to standards such as the EN 50160. All power quality parameters are collected and analysed e.g. flicker, short term interruptions with fault recorder function, transients, harmonics up to the 63rd and inrush currents etc. Extensive communication possibilities e.g. RS 485 Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet (TCP/IP), BACnet, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SNTP, DNS … allow cost effective and rapid integration in existing communication networks. Worldwide access to the embedded web server can be gained through a web browser. The GridVis software included in the content of delivery allows extensive analysis just by the click of a button.
Areas of application
- Continuous monitoring of the power quality e.g. EN 50160
- Ethernet gateway for subordinate measurement points
- Analysis of electrical faults for network problems
- Monitoring of the internal distribution network according to EN 61000-4-7, 4-15, 4-30
- Report generator for EN 50160 analysis
- Remote control